2.01.2011

Blizzard 2011

Well.....there's a blizzard outside!  I had my appt. for fingerprinting tomorrow morning and I called this morning to see if they had any openings.  I was sure that it would get worse as the day progressed and that tomorrow morning would not have been good.  They said yes and we headed out!  It was an adventure to say the least, but we made it home safe and sound!  Fingerprints got put in the mail, refrence letters getting mailed, background checks getting mailed, dossier notebook should be arriving tomorrow, Maren decided she wanted to wear big girl pants and use the potty too.....much happening!  So exciting!  I also got my awesome Africa shirt from Laura Kelley at Pitter Patter Art!  Her blog is: http://www.pitterpatterart.wordpress.com/  Her things are awesome!  LOVE my shirt!  Here are some pics from the blizzard day....we had a GREAT day!  Now time for a movie with the hubby!

Our Back Patio

We made a Gingerbread House

My 2 snow bunnies

SNOWCREAM!!!  Got the recipe from my sweet friend Dana:  1 Cup Milk, 1/2 C Sugar, 1/2 tsp of vanilla, and..............

4 CUPS OF SNOW!!!

Hope you are all safe and sound wherever you are and enjoying the little things!!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment