2.24.2011

We are Rockin and Rollin

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged and updated!  SO sorry!  There has been so much happening if you check out our timeline to the side!  We are now completed with all of our Home Study "stuff".  Our awesome social worker is off and runnin to write the home study and we are now focussin on our parent education requirements and our documents for the dossier!  I feel a great sigh of relief to be past the home study.  It was such a huge blessing to us......our social worker really gave us great perspective and asked us lots of great questions that really got us thinking about things we had not thought of.....nor would've otherwise.  Our agency has really made everything for the dossier pretty simple so it is just a matter of getting all of that organized and getting things ready for USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).  That will be the next big wait.....pray for quick return from them:) 

I am feeling like the process is going at a great pace but still feeling like I hope everything is getting done right.  I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends and family who are alongside us through this process.  Our family will never be the same.....it already is so different than we were last summer!  God is the author and perfector!  In Isaiah, God is really showing me how incredible He is......how BIG He is......how His plans will prevail and they are perfect....without error!  I am so thankful that I serve a God who has this all taken care of for me.....my job is to keep moving and allowing Him to take hold of my hand and lead me each step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment