3.20.2011

A New Week Before Me

What an amazing two weeks it has been!  I really do mean that!  I honestly can say that I have been more strengthened, encouraged, reminded, and loved by my Father more in these two weeks than I would've without them.  It was quite the roller coaster.  I am thankful for God's Word!  I am SO thankful that I love a God who loves me enough to give me His words to encourage me and uplift me at the lowest of times.  I know for sure that He will never leave me nor forsake me. Beyond that.....I know that God will never leave nor forsake ANY of His people!  HE loves us all too much!  I am more reminded now that this adoption is not mine......it is God's.  More than anything.....i want God's plan.  I want the child that I know for sure He has set in my heart to love and raise.  I am eager to watch His master story unfold before my very eyes!  God is always at work.....i am thankful to be at work with Him! 

Here is the statement from my agency that came to us on Thursday night.  It was such a beautiful thing to read!!  Thankful....so so so thankful! 
Today we want to update you on the feedback we received yesterday from our foreign staff in Ethiopia, which was confirmed in a discussion with our adoption colleagues in a Joint Council caucus call later in the day.
At this time, all Foreign Staff on the ground in Ethiopia are reporting that MOWA has completed their staffing changes and are now currently working at full capacity to complete those adoption cases currently re-scheduled or assigned a court appointment through the courts of Addis Ababa. Our staff believe this to be around 800 cases they are working at full force to complete with no restrictions on the number of cases processed each day. This is great news! We are thrilled to hear these drastic changes do not seem to be going into full effect.
We are also pleased to report that for new cases moving forward; it appears the original changes proposed by MOWA will not be implemented to the degree of 5 cases a day. At this time it is unknown whether or not MOWA will issue a formal statement regarding how they will process cases in the future, but from all discussions it will not be a drastic decrease from before. Through the continued work, meetings, and advocacy of many Foreign Staff members in Ethiopia, it appears any future changes within the case processing for MOWA will avoid sweeping and disproportionate alterations to the number of cases processed each day. 
If you are reading this and wondering where God is in your own life and your own journey.......know that I know exactly how you feel.  But please know....that He is right there beside you.....pick up His Word and begin to let Him love you with His words.....HE is EAGER to speak to you.....HE is EAGER to love you beyond what you can imagine! 
All for tonight,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment