3.20.2011

Penny For Your Thoughts

i love reading blogs of other families on this journey of adoption!  I get so much encouragement and hope seeing families who are in Ethiopia RIGHT NOW (10:44pm here, but 6:44 AM Monday morning in Addis) going to meet their baby for the FIRST TIME.....or going to see their baby and BRING THEM HOME!  I know that that will be our story too one day!  I ran across one blog that got me to think of a different way to operate my day so I thought I would let anyone else out there looking to see life differently in on it as well.
Tomorrow, "let's cultivate a genuine sense of being unimpressed with myself and impressed with God"
*I am going to make a list of all the things that make an impression on me in order to see God in a more fuller way!  What about you?

Here is an awesome quote I found as well:
"Although it may not always be obvious to us, there seems to be one distinct moment when God begins a new story in each of our lives. He writes words on our hearts that long to be spoken and strain to be lived out. Then with His own great hand, He begins to write the script. Experience by experience through seemingly ordinary days, He supernaturally orders our lives. Only when we look back and reflect on what appeared to have been the ordinary events of life does it become clear what a miracle the Lord has performed." Jan Beazely

All For Now.....no.....Really......all for now!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment