4.07.2011

"You Are The God Who Sees Me"

I am so thankful for today!  Such a blessed day!  I knew that I needed to get on my knees and offer our Local Criminal Check to the Lord.  So many closed doors and so many unknowns.  I had a glimpse of greatness this morning when I called one police station, but there was a little red flag.  I called my case worker, but knew that speaking with her or her responding to a voice mail within 72 hours is probably not going to happen.  I left a message with confidence.  BUT, my Dad....of course, love this man......he had a friend....of course......who had a friend.....and well.....our angel is named Sheila and she will do the document for us with no problem and with so many more abundant blessings....even mailing it to me!  Yahoo! 
     Thank you Father for seeing my need today and meeting it!  Of all the things in the world....you saw me today!  I am humbled......I am grateful.........I am filled with joy. 
So the rest of the day I was able to dance around, clean the house, do laundry, and be a wife and Mom....loved it! 

I hope that you are on your knees today as well.....asking something big.....and waiting for God to show up...........He will..............He always does.......in His time....and in His ways!

"My thoughts are not your thoughts; and my ways are not your ways"  So thankful to trust in the one whose thoughts and ways are bigger, better, and brighter than mine!
Be Blessed,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment